Marketing Design Intern
Burlington VT, Paid Internship
About OVR Technology:
OVR Technology combines our oldest, most primal sense with today’s most powerful technology to address urgent human needs. Our unique platform marries our sense of smell with Virtual and Augmented Reality to help produce real-world outcomes in the health, therapy, training, education, and military markets. The platform consists of 3 interconnected solutions: the Software Framework, the Hardware, and the Scentware. Architecture of Scent is a mixture of art, science, and technology that precisely replicate realistic olfactory experiences for the digital world.
We are: sensory scientists, technologists, programmers, artists, and entrepreneurs. We value: social and environmental causes, research, collaboration, futurism, human life, mental and physical health. Our passion and talent enable us to create tools to impact these things. We are on track to become industry leaders in our niche and are looking for a valuable team member to add to our group of innovators.
This position is responsible for the development, update, and execution of various visual and written assets to communicate the company’s brand, products, and overall marketing and sales development efforts, in print and digital formats.
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Creation and development of various materials for print, web, presentation, and other marketing collateral
- Strengthen and extend the company’s brand guidelines and visual “voice”
- Creating, retouching, editing, and manipulating graphic and written elements for multi-departmental use
- Organization of document and presentation layouts to convey complex ideas
- Updates and integration with WordPress based website content
- Assistance with other design and creative duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office, and Google productivity suite skills
- Ability to quickly layout and visualize proposed designs
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing an education in graphic design or related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Trello and Slack collaboration tools
- Familiarity with WordPress website toolset
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with 3D Modeling concepts
The Marketing Design Intern is a paid internship based on candidate’s experience, with a potential extension into a full-staff position.